Thursday, February 26, 2009

~~Taggedd~~

Okiesss~ i'm updating again :D
but this is just gonna be about the tagged thingy-__-
lol.. thx for tagging me "sexy lady" :D (of course i'm exaggerating)

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.


1) i'm supposed to be sleeping now but i'm updating my blog.. o.o

2) i <3>

3) i think i've changed quite a lot since i came to australia (no longer talkative D:)

4) Right now my fav song is "The Motions - Matthew West!"!! THE MOTIONS FTW!! >:D (its a Christian song btw)

5) I Loveee white chocolate.. i could eat 50 of those in 1 hours.. xD (i noe.. fatty.. D: but i aint fat actually o.o)

6) Planning to keep my hair super long!! hehe :D

7) I'm kinda sleepy now *yawns*

8) I'm writing a movie script for media homework.. *longest essay* lol.. 110 PAGES! haha!

9) 8 down 8 more things to write about :P

10) I kinda miss my friends back in Malaysia.. o.o

11) Trying to find a way to continue playing squash in australia.. :P

12) I'm finding a job (this stuff is getting shorter and shorter.. xD)

13) I'm not really used to the weather in Australia?~ 1 day its 18degress another day it suddenly bcomes 38degreess.. blehh :P

14) i won a scooby doo thingy at a theme park? haha

15) I'm playing sms still-__- i noe.. lameee~

16) i'm gonna sleep since its already 1am here :D

Ppl  i'm gonna tag~~ (i'm just gonna tag 2 ppl.. since roy tagged every1.. D:)
a) Ro Xuan
b) Cherry 

0 comments: