Saturday, February 21, 2009

FINALLY updated!!

haha~ okay okay.. many ppl loveee to ask me to update blog like yee lian~!! (i wrote ur name in my blog.. o.o happy? :D haha..).. lol~ 
sorry long time no update :P 
don't know why i'm so lazy to update nowadays.. o.o
bleh.. anyways.. i'm just gonna talk about my school..
its just toooo weird when u suddenly enter a school not knowing anyone and people thinking malaysian's accent is weird.. LOL!
The first week of school and i was already in trouble most of the times..  >.<
1) Scolded by teachers all 7 days of the week for not tucking in shirt
2) Got called to the disciplinary teacher for 
     a) Not going for class.. lol (lost my timetable so didn't know which class to go to-.-")

haha.. so yeah.. It WAS the first time i ever used a bus to go to school.. :P so i was really sesat.. did many mistakes like forgot to take the bus ticket after buying it.. lol.. then came the time when my brother went to the glen with his friends so i had to take the bus myself.. i thought the bus would stop at every stop! sooo.. i was on the bus for a long time~ lalala~ not knowing that the bus had actually PASSED MY HOUSE already! ugh~ D:
Then.. luckily, 1 person stopped the bus kinda like up the hill o.O so i went down and had to walk all the way back to my house @.@

Back to talk about school!! :D
Okayy.. time to talk bout my classmates :P
LOTSA people here actually quite familiar to the ppl back in m'sia.. lol..
2nd week of school.. o.O it was kinda better i think..
since i made a few more friends.. lol~ 
anyways.. sorry for not havin any pics now >.<>
i've no idea what else to say-.-" if ya wan me to write bout somethin here in aus just tell me on msn :P 

thats all for now..
BYEeee~

0 comments: