Sunday, December 28, 2008

tagged by faith!!

sorry long time no update.. haha.. nth to write about... soo.. thx to faith i got something to write about?? :D


Each blogger must post these rules. blogger must began with ten facts about them. other bloggers who are tagged must also state the rules and ten facts about themselves. you must choose ten people to give this award to and list their names at the end.it is essential that a tag is left at their tag boards, letting them know about the award they've received.


10 facts about me
First - I love to laugh.. (except at home.. dunno why.. >.<>

Second - I'm  RARELY pissed at people.. Never really angry at other people no matter how much they tease me.. lol.. 

Third - I like to watch Naruto!! :D u should watch it too.. haha..

Fourth - I'm lame (as said by other people.. haizz.. dunno why they say dat.. :P )

Fifth - A star wars fan?.. lol.. 

Sixth - I eat almost every type of food.. :D

Seventh - Leaving for australia on my birthday :( December 31!! haha.. COol birthday right?

Eighth - i'm Getting kinda lazy nowadays... hehe

Nineth - Love to sleep ^^ i wake up frm bed around 2.30pm everyday.. xD

Tenth - Detests sweet food =?


People i Tagged
  • Sue Xian
  • Roy (although he's in US)
  • RoXuan

0 comments: