Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Discipleship Camp

uhm...

Long time no update.. Sorryyyy.. haha...

DISCIPLESHIP CAMP!!

Yeaa... it wuz awesome.. :D

Let's say dat God really touched most of our lives..

Including the people that i thought couldn't be changed ^-^

I experienced God and it was amazing that what God would actually do for us is more than I

had expected...

Well.. I learnt a LOT of stuff at Discipleship Camp and i think its most probably the 5 best days

of my life.. hehe..

Other people have changed and I too have changed a lot and i hope and pray that more people

will come for Discipleship Camp next time :)

God also had talked to me! It was something that i thought would have not had happened..

Although it was through Donald.. i knew that it was God somehow as he knew that something

was holding me back.. And i started to feel God's presence coming to me.. God said to let it all

go.. As He knew that i was holding in my expressions and not letting it out to Him...

Here are some random pics that were taken.. (Although most of them can be found in Roy's blog)

0 comments: